Helping you make the most of your personal health budget
If you receive money from a local authority to spend on care and support, this means you are receiving your own ‘personal budget’.
An individual or personal budget gives you the opportunity to have full control over the amount and the type of support you receive.
Your personal budget can be used to provide you with:
- Support with daily living tasks
- Greater access to community activities or educational opportunities
- Support in your own homes giving respite to carers
- Staff to accompany you on a holiday
- A short break in one of our homes
At Tracscare, we can help you and your family plan an appropriate person-centred service with your personal budget which ensures you receive the services you choose.
For more information on how we can help you with your personal budget, please call 0333 24 07770