Need Emergency Crisis Admission over the Christmas period?
Then the 24 hour rapid response team at Milton Park Therapeutic Campus can help you.
Milton Park is an inpatient service located in Wyboston, which is near St Neots on the Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire border. As part of our range of services from Acute Assessment, through to locked rehabilitation, open rehabilitation and step up/step down at Pathway House, we also offer a short stay / respite service for patients. We specialise in supporting people with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Needs.
Our crisis admission service offers:
- Rapid Response, safe place - Locked Assessment and Rehabiitation
- Safe escorted transport service
- Evidence based, clinically led treatment and care
This service is particularly useful for people who have been subject to a crisis Residential or Supported Living placement breakdown and need a safe place to stay whilst alternative arrangements are being made.
We are experienced in managing emergency referrals and admissions, quickly identifying the suitability of an admission and ensuring the transition for the individual is as smooth as possible.
With a 24 hour rapid response hotline and a dedicated assessment team, over the last year, on average we have assessed and admitted patients into our care pathway in just 2 days!
Not only that over the last year Milton Park has achieved 100% CQUINs and the highest quality rating (QQQ) from the All Wales Framework.
Milton Park Therapeutic Campus offers the following specialist units:
- Male Acute Assessment Unit
- IBSS - Intensive Behaviour Support Service
- Ashwood - Female Autism and Personality Disorder Service (acute service)
- Learning Disability Unit - A robust Autism friendly environment for adults with Autism and severe Learning Disabilities
- Young Male Service (18-25 years of age)
- Pathway House which is an innovative service which provides a transitional care pathway in between hospital care and residential services