Milton Park Therapeutic Campus
Milton Park Therapeutic Campus is committed to supporting patients to progress through the complete care pathway. We work to actively support individuals to transition from locked rehabilititation units to residential services and supported living.
We focus on enabling patients to move on and return to their home communities in England and Wales through a planned and partnership approach. We provide a locked and unlocked structured environment with person centred therapeutic intervention for individuals with:
- Autism (Autistic Spectrum Conditions including Asperger syndrome)
- Mental Health Conditions such as, Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Personality Disorder, OCD, Depression
- Learning Disabilities
- Patients at the hospital can be voluntary patietns, but may also be detained under the Mental Health Act, DOLS or under court diversion.
We encourage visits from interested parties, especially if someone may be considering a placement at Milton Park, so please take this opportunity to come and meet the staff team and see our facilities. You can then get a real feel for what we have to offer and make your decision based on that - I promise you will not be disappointed!
David Lewis, Hospital Director, Milton Park Therapeutic Campus
Milton Park Therapeutic Campus has specialist units:
- Male Acute Assessment Unit
- IBSS - Intensive Behaviour Support Service
- Ashwood - Female Autism and Personality Disorder Service (acute service)
- Learning Disability Unit - A robust Autism friendly environment for adults with Autism and moderate to severe Learning Disabilities
- Young Male Service (18-25 years of age)
- Pathway House, a registered care home, which is an innovative service that provides a transitional care pathway in between hospital care and residential services
- Locked Male and Female Rehabilitation
- Open rehabilitation (male and female)
Milton Park also offers in-patient and out-patient diagnostic assessments for ASC (Autistic Spectrum Conditions), ADOS/ADI-R.
Located near St Neots on the Cambridgeshire / Bedfordshire border, patients at Milton Park benefit from the on-site Star Centre. We have patients who access local gyms, swimming pools, cinema and leisure facilities in the local town as well as the excellent road and rail links.
Patients at Milton Park benefit from a robust care pathway that promotes positive risk taking and supports the individual to achieve real outcomes and progress onto a less restrictive environment.
Every patient has a Spectrum Star or Recovery Star – an outcome measurement tool specifically for Autism and Mental Health Needs. This is part of the active transition plan which identifies the skills required to enables the individual to progress onto a community placement.
To make a referral call 01707 646 646 or click here complete our online referral form